Monday, February 5, 2007

About my family, Feb. 5, 2007

A little about me. My husband and I have been happily married for 30 years. We have three kids (well, they're actually adults) and 2 grandchildren.

Our son, Ben is 29 and is currently in Border Patrol Training (long story for another time). He is married to Sarah and they have a son who is almost 2 named Billy. They'll be stationed in Texas soon.

My oldest daughter, Mandy, 27, is married to Keith and they have a daughter who will be 1 soon named Lilly. We call the grandchildren "the illys". They live in Germany where Mandy is a scientist, working for the European union on a project that is "looking for simple indicators of sustainable fisheries." Sounds pretty impressive, but I don't really get what she does from day to day.

Our youngest child, Becky, 22, is a senior at Parson's School of Design in New York. She'll be graduating in May with a degree in design and technology. She's applying to graduate schools, so we'll see what happens there.

1 comment:

R. Stern said...

Hi Mom! Just so you know, my school's name is "Parsons" not "Parson's." It's named after Frank Alvah Parsons.