Thursday, February 8, 2007

New Day

It's 7 a.m. Eastern Time. I just got out of exercise class. It's called Extreme Butts and Gutts, so it's easy to figure out what kind of class it is. I'm lucky because the class is just upstairs from my cubicle since the community center where I work is also a fitness center. So, I get to work a little before showering when it's nice and quiet. Come to think of it, this is a nice time to write here too.

My husband and I bought an investment house back in August. It was built in 1941 and no one had done any renovations. That's not to say they didn't paint and wallpaper layer after layer (there were 7 kinds of wallpaper in one of the upstairs bedrooms). Anyway, it's a 4 bedroom cape and it's adorable. We've been working on it after work and on weekends with the hope of renting it out for a couple of years and then selling it before we retire. I'm going to try to post some pictures when I figure out how. More on this later.

No comments: