Here are is the questionnaire for SP10. Please be sure to post it in a spot on your blog where your pal can easily find it. Since your pal will use this to help create your packages you'll want to have it posted to your blog no later than the last day of February.
1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I like to knit with natural fibers. I'm not too fond of things that are too bulky. I absolutely do not like 100% acrylic yarns.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
I have a knitting needle case for the straight ones. I have hooks in my sewing room for the circular ones.
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I've been knitting for about 35 years. My mother taught me when I was in high school. I'm an advanced knitter.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
No, I don't have a wishlist online.
5. What's your favorite scent?
Not too fond of scents. They make me sneeze.
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Yes, I have a sweet tooth...Favorite candy is anything cherry flavored.
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I love to sew, quilt, counted cross stitch. I also do home renovation projects. My husband and I just bought a house that we're renovating and hope to rent out soon. No, I don't spin.
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I still like the music from the 60s and 70s best. Yes, my computer does play MP3s. and I don't have a stereo.
9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
I like blues, greens, burgandy, and lately orange. Can't stand yellow.
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I'm married (to the same man for 30 years). I have 3 grown children and 2 grandchildren. I have two dogs (a golden retriever, and doberman mix) and two cats.
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
I wear scarves and mittens. I don't like hats much. I might wear a poncho, but don't own any right now.
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Sweaters for my grandchildren, children, and nieces and nephews. I like to make hats for the homeless and scarves.
13. What are you knitting right now?
Hats for the Homeless.
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Some handmade gifts are okay. Usually when I get something handmade, I know I could have made it myself, but I appreciate the effort of others as well.
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
I prefer circular and double pointed needles. In order of preference: aluminum, bamboo, and plastic is last.
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
17. How old is your oldest UFO?
About 5 years old.
18. What is your favorite holiday?
19. Is there anything that you collect?
I collect all things "panda." And I like dishes of all kinds. Little animal figurines
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
No books or yarns in particular.
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
None that I can think of
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
I knitted one pair. It was fun. I would like to knit more of them. I wear a size 6.5 shoe.
23. When is your birthday?